Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Beautiful day here in Gizzy! The thick fog that we woke up to has slowly burned off and the sun is amazing. After a couple of weeks of shoddy weather, it looks like another reprieve before winter sets in. That is part of the reason for the absence of blogs--the other reason is that I have been having too much fun out and about! I actually have a, gasp!, social life! ;)
Don't get me wrong, I do work, but it is nothing like my past life. And when I am not working, there is enough to do to keep me out of trouble, surfing, wine tasting, eating all of the New Zealand goodies! Part of it too is that I have been so busy doing that I haven't sat down to do the thinking and writing..I think that is a good thing. Anyway, this entry is really for my benefit, to get me back into posting. I will upload more pictures and try to be more consistent, a promise to myself as much as anyone who follows this..now I am off for a surf while the sun is shining. Cheers, all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment